We are seeking a Full-Stack Developer in the Reno, NV area.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Developing front-end web application and website architecture
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Developing back-end web applications and websites
- Creating virtual servers and databases for local development
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile devices
- Ensuring responsiveness of all applications
- Working cooperatively with other developers using Git and BitBucket for version control
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Designing, developing, and maintaining APIs
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Project deadlines are met, and roadmaps are followed
- Appropriate department policies and procedures are developed and updated as needed
- Department functions are conducted in accordance with established principles, standards, and legal requirements
- Company assets are safeguarded and preserved
- Good coordination and effective working relationships exist with other departments. Assistance is provided as needed
Education/Certification: Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Experience Required: Three or more years of full-stack development experience.
Skills/Abilities: Excellent verbal communication skills. Excellent written communication skills. Solid analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to work well with others. Attention to detail.
Experience “NICE-TO-HAVE”: Proficiency with the Sencha framework.